IATF 16949 Lead Auditor
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified IATF 16949 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Automotive Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Automotive Quality Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Automotive Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Automotive Quality Management