ISO 55001 Lead Auditor
Why should you attend?
ISO 55001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Asset Management System (AMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Asset Management System (AMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Asset Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Asset Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Asset Management