690 EURO + TVA
- Explain the differences between projects and BAU (Business as usual)
- Define the PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘agile’
- Describe Kanban, the Kanban method and its six general practices, including the use of Cumulative Flow Diagrams (CFDs)
- Describe the core concepts of Lean Start-up
- Define Scrum theory and explain the nature of the Scrum team, Scrum events, Scrum artefacts and Sprints
- Describe the complementary strengths of PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Explain how PRINCE2 controls and governance can enable agile to be used in many environments
- Explain the purpose and use of the Agilometer throughout a project
- Describe in detail the five PRINCE2 Agile behaviours (Transparency, Collaboration, Rich Communication, Self-Organization, Exploration)
- Describe how to tailor PRINCE2 products, including Work Packages, Highlight Reports and Checkpoint Reports
- Describe PRINCE2 Agile delivery roles
- Outline tips for the PRINCE2 Agile project manager
PRINCE2®AGILE, ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
Typical roles could include:
- roject manager
- roject support
- ther PMO roles include PMO Officer,Head of PMO
- ther roles in support of delivery teams
- crum Master/Agile Coach
- elivery Team member (e.g. Developer)
- roduct Owner
- roduct Manager
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examinations are currently available in English, German and Polish.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance is allowed.
A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment.
The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
What is included
- The official PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance
- Licenced training material
- Pre-course reading material
- Prince2 Agile Practitioner examination
- Electronic certificate for succesful participants
- Coffee, refreshments and lunch